Thursday, December 27, 2012
1. Wear beautiful pajamas. Out of yoga pants & old tshirts! Clothes for gardening should not be the same as sleeping. Waking up in something you feel beautiful in is an excellent way to end the evening and start your morning.
2. Wear matching bra/panty sets. Even if the bottom is a hanky-panky in a matching color. When you buy a bra, buy the thong AND panty option or buy a couple of the same bottom.
3. Sexy hosiery & garter belts for everyday. Take risk and be adventurous with your lingerie, it's the best way to inspire yourself.
4. Stop putting lingerie in the dryer. Buy a separate, smaller bin to put next to your hamper for delicates. Wash them separately on delicate cycle, and/or in mesh bag, & hang to dry. General rule: nothing purchased from Bellefleur should be put in the dryer!
5. Clean out lingerie drawer. If it doesn't make you feel good, get rid of it. Clean out ill-fitting bras, thongs that cut into you on the sides and anything that doesn’t make you feel sexy or cute. Remove one, replace one is a good rule for cleaning out our drawer without breaking the bank.
Posted by ellen. at 3:09 PM
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Don't worry, You still have time to get the perfect gift for that special someone! Here are a few ideas for our last minute shoppers~
December 22nd and 23rd 10-7
December 24th 10-4
Christmas Day Closed.
Affinitas Longline Bra and Matching Panty Bra $50 Panty $26
Dolce by Cosabella Chemise $105
Kriss Soonik Teddy $216
Simone Perele Romance Bra $89 Panty $55
Posted by ellen. at 2:04 PM
Friday, December 14, 2012
While it is terribly fun to wear sexy nighties and gowns to bed, around the holidays you need PJs that are company-friendly. Cozy loungewear from PJ Salvage and Fleur't are perfect to wear around guests. They are soft, comfortable and provide the coverage you need. You can relax in our new PJs and robes while opening presents, sipping cocoa and watching Christmas movies with the family. We also have cozy slippers from PJ Salvage!
Happy Holidays to you and yours ;)
xx Bellefleur Lingerie
Posted by ellen. at 4:33 PM
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Since so many of our lovely items from last week have been scooped up so fast...we thought we'd do another round of favorites for the Holidays!
Mary Green Romper $86
Mimi Holliday Angelique Bow Back $65
The "Palais Voltaire" set from Maison Close, set with stockings $215
Affinitas baby doll in Teal, $56
Her favorite Fleur't boy shorts!
Joyeux Noël !
Posted by ellen. at 1:37 PM