Thursday, March 31, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
When is the last time you went through your lingerie drawers? Lingerie is an essential part of our wardrobe, and as with anything, planning and proper care can increase the longevity of your investment. Taking time to review, replace and develop a lingerie wardrobe can enhance your figure, simplify getting dressed each morning and enable you to look your best.
Begin by taking an inventory of what you currently own about every six months and get rid of items that don't fit or flatter your shape as well as items that are worn or stretched out.
Based on your lifestyle, consider what types of bras, underwear, shape-wear and slips you may need, plus consider treating yourself to items that you feel beautiful wearing for special occasions or everyday if that is your style. A good rule of thumb is to own at least a weeks worth of daily lingerie sets and an additional weeks worth of panties.
Take a moment to think about your current lingerie history and answer the following questions:
* What do you sleep in?
* What lingerie sizes are your currently wearing?
* What brands of lingerie do you currently wear?
* How many bras do you own?
* Do you tend to wear the same bra everyday or rotate your bras?
* Do you hand wash/ hang dry or use the washing machine/ dryer on your lingerie?
* How would you describe your personal style? Do you prefer thongs, briefs, boy-shorts?
* How does it make you feel when you wear beautiful lingerie?
* Do you tend to wear beautiful lingerie because it makes you feel good or for others?
Once you assess your current lingerie collection, you can make a shopping plan to continue building your lingerie wardrobe on a regular basis.
Creator of The Lingerie Diet and the Free Circle Community
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Seriously. I am so in love with the new Can Can line from Maison Close I don't know what to say. How can you put pure beauty, love, cleverness and sexiness in to words? I am speechless. I am taking special orders for their new catalog through Monday, when I will be ordering myself one of these little numbers below. Yum. Our love affair with Maison Close continues...
New Can Can crop bustier: $68
Suspender belt bottom: $40