Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Feeling adventurous? We challenge each of you to do everything on our March to-do list! Perhaps your adventurous spirit will lead you somewhere thrilling...
1. Hide your sweats for the rest of the month. When you are at home you can only wear lace or silk. This can be a robe, a chemise, or even a set. No pajamas....
2. No wearing or buying a flesh colored bra for the rest of March. Explore the world of color in your closet. If you don't own anything but a flesh colored bra- it's time to get that bright red or teal set you've been secretly wanting...
3. Only Natural light and candlelight in your bedroom for the rest of the month. Unplug those lamps and turn your boudoir into a romantic haven....don't forget to blow out the candles before you go to sleep...
4. When we wear thigh highs, we often grab black without thinking. However, nude stockings are so sexy! Make it a point to wear a pair this month with your favorite garter belt and spring dress....
5. Wear a sexy bustier with a high waisted skirt and blazer/or cardigan on your next date night or night out with the girls....
6. Trade your usual croissant or morning muffin for a macaroon...
We hope you have fun with this list for the rest of the month- please share your experiences below!! xx Bellefleur
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Here at Bellefleur, we love Hanky Panky! And here's why...
"The World's Most Comfortable Thong® starts with the best materials. Each component was chosen for its specific stretch qualities, softness and fit. Also, 100% of the fabrics and trims used to make our Signature Lace thongs and panties are knitted in the USA. Even the Supima® cotton fibers used to make the lining are grown in the USA. Our Signature Lace is an exclusive pattern available only to Hanky Panky.
Hanky Panky panties are constructed with the best methods available. Each thong uses over 30 yards of thread. More thread means more stitches per inch, and more stitches means a more durable, high quality product.
Hanky Panky has been manufacturing in the Northeast area of the USA since 1977. Manufacturing locally saves time, fuel, and shipping costs, thus drastically reducing the generation of CO2. It also keeps our factories where we can see them, allowing us to monitor both the quality of our products and the working conditions.
The US has many laws in place protecting the health and safety of its workers. Sadly, many other countries where apparel is produced have not yet enacted or enforced laws protecting its manufacturing workers.
Manufacturing in the USA and sourcing USA-made components wherever feasible also keeps Americans employed, thus strengthening our economy."- Hanky Panky
Come and see our newest shipment of your classic favorites and new spring colors!
Original Rise Thong
Low rise thong
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
We are so excited to share photos from our recent buying trip to CURVE in Vegas! Here at the shop, we pride ourselves on bringing the best to you! At the trade shows we get the chance to see the product in person, touch it, try it on and make sure it has the best possible fit. We have so many excited styles and designers to show you for the upcoming seasons- stay tuned!....
...and enjoy this little photo diary from our trip.
Ramping up for the first day of the show...
How much do we love bralets!
At the Cosabella booth, we loved their display!
Inside the show, there are many booths set up with all vendors and their Fall/Winter lines. Most of the booths have models so we can see how the fit is on.
Treats for the buyers. Lingerie, cheese, and wine!! Oui, s'il vous plaît!
Outside the Venetian.
Even my fortune is sexy in Vegas ;)
They have seat belts on the gondolas just in case it gets a little crazy!
Had to tour the pool at night- no time during the busy days!
So spoiled :) Treated myself to room service and will I read my paper AND look- we are in Intima Magazine from our last trade show trip in NYC!
Hope you enjoyed these photos and we can't wait to show you all the lovely pretty little things we've found for you!